- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Job Category
- Project Management
- Job Type
BC Public Service
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Portfolio Lead (ITS)
An excellent senior opportunity for a dedicated IM/IT professional
Salary $74,943.34 - $85,642.04 annually
The Portfolio Lead (ITS) leads the provision of business analysis/consulting services and plans ongoing business and technology needs consistent with government and ministry strategic plans, system standards and interfacing requirements of other ministries and agencies; and functions as a senior level specialist, implementing strategies and standards to be followed by other IT staff. This role also encompasses facilitating meetings with management and staff to resolve issues concerned with proposed systems/program change, and developing and delivering briefing notes, position papers and presentations to Ministry Executive on detailed project proposals, and emerging or overlapping issues to guide decision making,
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in computer science field or business or equivalent and four years related experience*; or
- Diploma in computer science field or business or equivalent and six years related experience*; or
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent and ten years of related experience*.
- *Related experience must include the following:
- Managing information technology projects or leading a component (e.g., sub-project) of a major project.
- Minimum two years’ experience providing business analysis for key front line systems with complex interactive business processes
- Minimum two years’ experience in the supervision of staff.
- Minimum two years’ experience in change management processes and/or project management methodologies.
- Preference may be given to applicants who have a designation as a Project Management Professional, or equivalent.
- Preference may be given to applicants with experience leading consultation sessions.
To learn more, including how to apply online by March 28, 2019, please visit:
More search results
Project Manager II, Strategic Mental Health and S…
Provincial Health Services Authority, Talent Acquisition - Clinical Services
Assistant Project Coordinator
Ketza Pacific Construction
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager-Building Science