- Ministry of Education
- Job Category
- Project Management
Ministry of Education
Director, Program and Project Management
$87,600.00 – $114,100.00 annually
There is a clear and on-going focus on student success, and smart investments continue to be made in a number of key areas including strategic IT projects. The Services and Technology Division, Ministry of Education, is a multi-disciplinary team that is passionate about contributing to student success and ensuring that the enabling services and technologies we offer are innovative and deliver value to our clients.
This position will lead and provide direction for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of a portfolio of major projects to establish an inter-connected suite of modern IT applications in line with.an application strategy and roadmap.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, or a related field, and a minimum of 5 years related experience including coordination of resources, project teams and budgets. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated senior level experience in building strategic alliances across organizations and with diverse external stakeholders and partners.
- Experience in a senior management role leading new business IT development projects and/or business transformation projects involving a diverse range of project portfolios.
- Experience establishing collaborative relationships with senior leaders and leading organizational change associated with implementation.
- Experience leading and coaching multi-disciplinary senior management and project teams in the development and implementation of a diverse range of projects.
- Experience managing vendors towards delivering the right results within agreed-to scope, time and budget.
- Experience in contract management, financial management, and leading multi-party negotiations.
For more information and to apply online by February 26, 2019, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/57449
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.
More search results
Senior Program Manager
Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training
Project Manager: Two-Year Contract Position
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Director, Project Management Office
Vancouver Airport Authority
Contract Faculty- Business Management