FrontLine Group (FLG), a division of CBV Collection Services Ltd., offers superior accounts receivable management (ARM) and customer care services to Fortune Global 500 clients in: telecommunications, utilities, retail, financial services, health services and all levels of government. Our long standing history of corporate and financial stability ensures that we consistently assign the resources necessary to become the benchmark by which clients measure others.
We seek an experienced and adaptable Project Manager who is skilled at managing multiple short-burst projects with tight deadlines, while simultaneously managing long term projects that are critical to the company's success.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Monitor and review all project tasks including project risks, project cost, project schedule and staffing requirements.
- Analyze, understand, and improve tools and processes to enhance implementation effectiveness.
- Manage external clients, vendors and/or integration partners providing service during project implementation.
- Develop and maintain project schedules outlining all departments involved in the project, including administrative tasks.
- Schedule meetings and send out reminders; prepare agendas; document & distribute meeting minutes.
- Produce meeting minutes, detailed progress reports and notifications as appropriate.
- Ensure version control of project documents.
- Build relationships and maintain contact with executives, sponsors and stakeholders to determine project requirements or level of satisfaction with progress and performance of given projects.
- Track project changes and produce updated project schedules.
- Use project management software to create and maintain shared, database of all project documents and related communication.
- Attend or conduct project post mortems with project sponsor and developer to gauge areas for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Project Manager demonstrates competence in the following areas:
- Emulates the Company’s core values of Ethical and Honest Behaviour, High Productivity & Performance, Positive Work Environment, and Quality Service.
- Accountability & Attention to Detail: Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects or project components simultaneously with minimal supervision and a great level of detail.
- Communication: Communicate effectively to maintain strong relationships both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization. Is a strong communicator face to face, on the phone and in writing.
- Resilience: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
- Innovation: Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through the use of analytical and critical thinking.
- Foster Teamwork: Must be able to work with people of various ages, cultural backgrounds and levels of education.
Minimum qualifications for this position include:
Education & Experience
- Post-secondary education within a related field is an asset.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working in a project management role.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, principles and practices.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong understanding of technologies and business processes, and ability to integrate technical and functional areas.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams with an agile mindset and provide direction to achieve successful project delivery.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- High level of organizational skills, excellent detail accuracy & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive & confidential information with care and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively manage time, prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure & meet rapid, changing deadlines.
- Maturity, confidentiality, diplomacy & high degree of professionalism required.
- Must possess superior English comprehension, written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehension of the French language is an asset.