Model Office Analyst
Do you have three years of experience in project management? Are you experienced in conducting qualitative and quantitative research? If this sounds like you then consider joining our Model Office team as an analyst. You'll be responsible for the daily support of the Model Office projects within the Worker and Employer Services (WES) Claims division. In this role, you'll lead and support projects through research, ideation, experiment design, analytics, project planning, and client management.
You’ll conduct evidence-based experiments to help resolve business challenges through the development of innovative interventions that are rigorous, robust, and cost-effective, while working in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary environment.
What you’ll do
As a model office analyst you will:
- Manage a portfolio of projects, including conducting research, leading workshops, designing interventions and pilots, evaluating pilots, and writing and presenting reports
- Lead a project team to ensure projects are managed and delivered on time and on budget to generate evidence-based solutions
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the business problems, needs and objectives, and translate into project requirements and pilot design concepts
- Evaluate, interpret, and present evidence of project findings to decision-makers in a clear and concise manner to support business planning
- Prepare comprehensive, coherent, and professional reports and presentations for a broad range of internal stakeholders, including senior management
Is this a good fit for you?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Be nimble and flexible, and is open to try and experiment different things to find the best approach to business problems
- Independently plan, prioritize, and coordinate complex and concurrent activities to meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Manage multiple priorities and will perform other duties as assigned
Your experience and educational background:
- A master’s degree in business administration or a relevant discipline
- A minimum of three years of recent related experience in project management and qualitative and quantitative research
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Who are we?
At WorkSafeBC, we’re dedicated to promoting safe and healthy workplaces across B.C. We partner with workers and employers to save lives and prevent injury, disease, and disability. When work-related injuries or diseases do occur, we provide compensation, and support injured workers in their recovery, rehabilitation, and safe return to work. We also work diligently to sustain our workers’ compensation system today and for future generations. We’re honoured to serve the 2.33 million workers and 231,000 registered employers in our province.
What’s it like to work at WorkSafeBC?
It’s challenging, stimulating, and hugely rewarding. Our positions offer tremendous diversity and excellent opportunities for professional growth. Every day, the work we do impacts people and changes lives. What we do is important and so are the people we do it for.
Being part of WorkSafeBC means being part of a strong, committed team. Along with a competitive starting salary, your total compensation package includes vacation, optional leave arrangements, health care and dental benefits, contributions toward your retirement pension, paid professional registration fees, and paid professional development. As a member of our team, you'll have access to services and benefits that can help you get the most out of work — and life. Learn more about what we offer.
We’re an inclusive and accessible employer, committed to employment equity objectives, and we invite applications from all qualified individuals. Please note that this position is restricted to those legally entitled to work in Canada.