- Ministry of Attorney General
- $56,478.64 - $64,337.78 annually
- Job Category
- Project Management
- Job Type
Ministry of Attorney General
$56,478.64 - $64,337.78 annually
The Legal Services Branch (LSB) is the official legal advisor to the government of British Columbia and is charged with ensuring that the administration of public affairs is carried out in accordance with the law. LSB is comprised of experts who provide a broad range of services in support of the Branch’s mandate. It assists in fulfilling the Attorney General's role as set out under the Attorney General Act. LSB clients are government ministries, the Attorney General, Cabinet, Crown corporations and public agencies. Law Groups within the Branch are focused on different practice areas of civil law and work as a team to support their various government clients.
Business Operations supports the work of the branch in their goal of providing excellent Legal Services to Government by providing management services and infrastructure support. Business Operations is responsible for the management of Legal Technology for the branch and litigation document services. They also coordinate with internal and external providers to ensure the smooth operation of the Branch’s business.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Consulting & LEAN Strategies this position provides planning, research and analysis services to support strategic planning and business improvement initiatives for the Branch. You will deliver effective business improvement solutions to Branch program areas by facilitating solution definition, analysis, design and implementation of improvement projects.
Qualifications for this role include:
- A Degree in Business or Public Administration, or related program area, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; with preference for training in Business Analysis, Project Management or LEAN / Six Sigma Advanced Practitioner or combination.
- Experience providing analysis and planning related to business process improvements or experience managing projects or project components and working collaboratively with various stakeholders on business process change projects.
- Proven experience eliciting and documenting requirements, business processes, creating plans, effective presentations and various analysis documents. Must be able to communicate effectively in print, email and verbally, often at the executive level.
For more information and to apply online by September 21, 2018, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/53943
More search results
Project Manager II, Strategic Mental Health and S…
Provincial Health Services Authority, Talent Acquisition - Clinical Services
Assistant Project Coordinator
Portfolio Lead (ITS)
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Ketza Pacific Construction
Senior Project Manager