As a Project Manager at Finger Food, you will be accountable for deliverables that are key to the business goals of the company. You must have a strong technical understanding of how mixed reality, mobile and web software works. You must also have the skills necessary to motivate your team and execute on your objectives within budget and time constraints. Communication, initiative, and leadership skills are a must in order to interact with clients, partners and our staff. Visit the careers page on our website for more information: https://www.fingerfoodstudios.com/careers/
- Partner with the Project Technical Director(s) to shepherd the project through the entire development process by tracking and communicating priorities, deadlines (internal and external), and resource allocation requirements
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project
- Support developers by proactively removing obstacles that might otherwise hinder or distract them from their work
- Organize, create agendas and presentations for client and stakeholder meetings
- Lead meetings, present content, and facilitate discussion
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key stakeholders
- Develop and maintains schedules, milestones, staffing requirements and all required project documentation
- Ongoing risk management
- Support our dedicated testing resources and interfaces with internal and external QA department (s)
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key stakeholders
- Track work to date and estimate to complete, ensuring projects are on track and profitable
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our delivery methodology
- 2 + years work experience in software project management
- Understanding of software development frameworks and technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice project management methodologies and a desire for continuous improvement
- University degree in computer science or a related field
- Professional service experience
- Must be analytical, flexible, team-oriented
- Good interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products and/or their Mac equivalents.
- Familiarity with leading project management software tools and software
Nice to Haves
- Professional project management training or certification – PMP, PMI-ACP, SCRUM.
- Keen interest or prior experience within the VR / AR / MR space
- JIRA mastery
- Experience working in an Agile environment
All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your first & last name as the subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More search results
Project Manager, Facilities
Project Manager II
BC College of Nurses & Midwives
Senior Project Manager - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc.
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Ledcor Construction, Inc.
Remote - Senior Project Manager, Cloud Enablement…