- Ministry of Finance
- Job Category
- Project Management
BC Public Service
Ministry of Finance
Senior Manager, Project Management Office
Combine your client service, stakeholder engagement and strategic planning skills in this challenging role
Salary $73,400.00 - $101,900.00 annually
Provincial Treasury enables government to collect and disburse funds through financial transactions, and, on behalf of the provincial public sector, to borrow and manage debt and provide risk management and insurance services.
The Senior Manager, Project Management provides consultation, business and process analysis, professional expertise, and coordination in the delivery of consulting and project management services to the business branches in Provincial Treasury, Ministry of Finance. This role encompasses implementing and managing a Project Management Office for Provincial Treasury (PT); providing a PMO service of centralized source for Provincial Treasury (PT) project standards and best practices; and conducting ongoing communications with stakeholders to ensure an understanding of public sector programs in Provincial Treasury and support for resolution of topical issues.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in computer science or related field, AND Minimum five years’ experience as a business analyst and/or project manager; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- PMP designation or equivalent designation or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing multiple internal clients.
- Preference may be given to experience with LEAN methodologies.
- Preference may be given to both business analysis and project management experience.
- Preference may be given to experience in treasury operations and/or management.
To learn more, including how to apply online by February 18, 2019 please visit:
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.
More search results
Senior Program Manager
Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training
Project Manager: Two-Year Contract Position
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Director, Program and Project Management
Ministry of Education
Director, Project Management Office
Vancouver Airport Authority