Our Project Management Office team bring our most important projects to life.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be part of the team responsible for transforming strategy and goals into realized projects that create net new value for the business following Aritzia Project Management Methodology. Your role is pivotal in leading a team to deliver a solution, and ensuring that solution delivers the greatest value to the organization. Your role is equally project management expertise as well as motivating, educating and guiding our organization to understand the big picture, stress the details and deliver results.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Provide the best support for all project needs through people resources, processes, and tools
- Provide guidance in the selection, prioritization and implementation of initiatives to ensure business objectives are achieved and resources are maximized
- Manage corporate initiatives from business feasibility through project set up and handover using Aritzia project management methodology
- Act as a mentor and support the onboarding and development and of PMO team members
The Senior Project Manager has:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, PMP qualification preferred
- Proven experience in complex business or technology change (ideally in a retail organization)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team to drive performance results
- Strong business acumen
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.