Liberty Homes is a real estate development firm working in Burnaby and the Tri‐Cities with a strong reputation and extensive construction experience. Liberty’s operations span the complete development process, including land acquisitions, planning, construction, sales and service. Our projects range in value from $15 million to $65 million in construction costs. We invite you to visit www.libertyhomes.ca for more details on our company.
The Project Coordinator assists in the administration of Liberty’s construction activities:
- Estimating material quantities
- Creating project schedules
- Sourcing suppliers and contractors
- Negotiating contracts
- Monitoring construction process & verifying progress draws
- Developing meeting agendas and recording minutes
- Coordinating shop drawings
- Undertaking change management
- Administering completion documentation
The position is targeted towards recent post‐secondary graduates seeking an entry point into construction project management. We look for detail‐oriented, analytical individuals with outstanding academic records and strong communication skills who can work effectively under limited supervision. All candidates must be highly proficient in Excel and Word. Experience with PowerPoint, Access, MS Project or AutoCAD would be considered an asset. All candidates must have their own vehicle for work related travel.