Do you want to work for one of BC’s Top Employers for 2022 and join an innovative, technology-driven and growth-focused organization?
Who we are:
LandSure is a subsidiary of the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC (LTSA), a publicly accountable, statutory corporation that manages BC's land title and survey systems. Our team of nearly 100 employees supports the LTSA through information system consulting services, project management, customer support, and communications.
We offer meaningful work in the public interest. In support of the Province’s 30-point housing plan, LandSure has helped the LTSA build and launch the Condo and Strata Assignment Integrity Register as well as the Land Owner Transparency Registry, a first-of-its-kind registry.
We offer an innovative, performance-driven culture. We have helped the LTSA become a leader in automated property registration and through technology, we are reducing turnaround time for customers and improving the consistency, accuracy and efficiency of the LTSA’s services. We also build and manage innovative products such as ParcelMap BC and AUTOPROP, which support access to information for the land and real estate sectors.
We offer balance. LandSure provides employees with the ability to work for a stable, independent, values-driven technology company. The environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, and fast-paced yet supportive. Our culture is of mutual respect, constantly improving our professional and personal skills, and celebrating our accomplishments.
We believe in a hybrid of remote and in-office work and know you'll love our downtown Vancouver office as much as we do! Our employees can work either entirely in the office, or a hybrid of both remote and in-office. Therefore, applicants must currently live in British Columbia or have plans to relocate to British Columbia.
Visit landsure.ca/careers to learn more about why it's great to work at LandSure, including 3 weeks vacation to start, a generous bonus program, and a $550 health spending account.
LandSure Systems Ltd. (LandSure) is looking to a Project Manager to join our Products Division.
We are looking for a strong Project Manager with experience managing software development projects. Strong communication and leadership skills are critical as our project managers commonly work across multiple product teams and divisions. This is an ideal position for candidates looking to grow their skills in a dynamic environment by bringing innovative solutions to support the public good in BC.
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Director, Project Management Office, the Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing and leading medium to large software development, business improvement, and change management projects.
The Project Manager will work closely with senior leadership and be part of a dynamic team working in a product driven environment. The Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing all aspects of project execution including timelines, budgets, internal resourcing, external vendors, customer and internal changes, issue tracking, risk management, and status reporting.
Using a mixture of agile and hybrid project management methodologies and processes, the Project Manager ensures projects are delivered on time and on budget while meeting business requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Prepare project plans that include project objectives, scope, budget, schedule, milestones, resources, and risks
- Establish project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and track all project milestones and deliverables
- Prepare project management documentation including charter, project plan, governance plan, risk and issues management plans, and other associated project management plans
- Develop and execute change management plans including organizational change assessments, sponsorship plans, stakeholder engagement and communication plans
- Assess staffing or consultant needs and obtain resource approvals with business owners
- Manage and schedule resources to align project requirements with business goals and objectives
- Develop RFP’s, proposals, contracts, statements of work and other contractual documentation
- Prepare and manage requirements documentation and baseline as appropriate
- Organize, facilitate and document results of kick-off meetings and workshops for individual project tasks
- Prepare and present regular status reports to senior management
- Identify, manage, report and escalate project issues to achieve timely resolution
- Develop and execute any required corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedule, budget or overall business objectives
- Assist in developing project budgets in annual budgeting and planning process
- Work with geographically distributed development teams to ensure collaboration is occurring in a timely and consistent manner
We encourage you to apply if you have:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or comparable alternative
- Minimum of 8 years experience in managing complex, time sensitive projects with diverse requirements
- Track record of managing $1-5M projects successfully to completion with satisfied stakeholders
- Experience with business analysis, agile methodologies, organizational change management preferred
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred
- Prosci change management certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of various project management methodologies and tools, along with strong MS Office skills
- Strong facilitation skills along with the ability to influence and drive consensus
- Strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities to successful completion
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all styles of managers, staff, and consultants from a broad range of disciplines
- Self-starter, able to independently balance multiple priorities under pressure and deadlines
- Knowledge of organizational change management process and principles
- Ability to identify change opportunities and drive and influence change within the organization without direct authority
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with aptitude for accuracy and details
- A ‘get it done’ attitude and ownership for tasks from inception to completion
- A lifelong learner who is constantly striving to develop professionally
- Knowledge of real property management and GIS would be an asset
We are committed to fostering a safe, respectful and inclusive workplace where all employees can share their diverse views, skills and backgrounds. Valuing employee diversity strengthens workplace trust and enhances our ability to innovate in service of our customers and partners. Our hiring practices reflect this and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects where we live and work. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Please note applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
More search results
Civil Engineer/Project Manager, Infrastructure
Project Manager, Real Estate & Facilities
Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager (Civil)
Project Manager - Client Services