Regional Project Manager
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Job Category
- Project Management
- Job Type
Regional Project Manager
$67,418.93 - $77,019.79 annually
Bring your project management expertise to this unique opportunity
The purpose of this position is to manage and control the delivery of multiple transportation projects in the Southern Interior region. Projects may include: route study and functional plan, bridge structure including bridge approaches, improving major arterial roads to four lanes or construction of major freeway with overhead structures, interchanges and extensive frontage road systems through urban and rural areas. Project Manager is a member of a larger team and is required to support initiatives and activities that promote the project delivery team.
Coquitlam is located in the Lower Mainland 10-15 km from downtown Vancouver. The community of Coquitlam features plenty of green space, with over 890 hectares and 80 municipal parks and natural areas in the community. The trail system in the city is exceptional for walking, running, hiking, and cycling, with more than 90km of trail access including a portion of the Trans Canada Trail. Coquitlam is a vibrant community that is home to many festivals, seasonal celebrations, art and culture.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- University Degree plus 3 years of experience managing projects in the field of Study or related discipline or
- College or Technical School diploma in Civil Engineering, Geography, Urban Planning, Project Management, Construction Technology, Public Administration, or related field, or equivalent plus 5 years experience managing projects, or
- Grade 12 or GED and 7 years in related experience in the management of infrastructure planning, design and/or construction projects.
- Experience supervising in matrix or functional model.
For more information and to apply online by January 27, 2019, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/56858
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.
More search results
Project Manager II, Strategic Mental Health and S…
Provincial Health Services Authority, Talent Acquisition - Clinical Services
Assistant Project Coordinator
Portfolio Lead (ITS)
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Ketza Pacific Construction
Senior Project Manager