IT Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator supports the planning and execution of IT projects; provides IT applications and communications support to user groups; provides support in the development of IT policies and procedures according to the work performance standards set by the College. Responsible for preparing training materials/manuals as needed for the IT teams. Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as directed.
Education & Experience:
- Two-year diploma from a recognized institution in business administration, communications, information technology or related discipline.
- Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM or formal project management training is an asset.
- ITIL Foundation Certification is an asset.
- Two (2) years of recent related experience in project management administration and support.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience in writing, editing, and formatting technical guides, process and procedural documents, and other materials for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience designing, developing and delivering training programs and classes.
- Experience in providing specialized administrative support in a technical environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Project, desktop publishing, and web content publishing.
- Experience with productivity tools, such as SharePoint, Confluence and JIRA is an asset.
- Experience working with Cascade CMS, an asset.
- Experience providing technical support to users, an asset.
- Experience with writing, editing, and formatting formal policy and procedure documents, an asset.
- Working knowledge of a variety of network and software applications required for providing user support in an IT environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and to provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Knowledge of a variety of network and software applications required for providing user support in an IT environment.
- Effective presentation communication skills; ability to clearly explain concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively manage to deadlines and within organizational constraints
- Ability to take ownership and proactively complete tasks as required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) in both highly technical and non-technical environments with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and action when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters; ability to maintain tact and discretion.
- Ability to learn and understand broad knowledge of current and new technologies and practices in information systems.
- Ability to describe technical concepts to users and train users on applications and computer-related equipment.
- Ability to write technical and non-technical documentation.
- Ability to keep IT skills and knowledge up to date.
More search results
PM Sorter- PG
Air Ops PM Sorter
Project Manager - Infrastructure
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions