- Burnaby School District 41
- Burnaby, BC
- Job Category
- Project Management
The Burnaby School District is looking to hire two full-time FACILITIES TECHNOLOGISTS. These positions will be responsible for providing technical and architecture information support to ensure maintenance programs and projects adhere to applicable codes, by-laws and regulations. These positions communicate between internal staff and external consultants/contractors to enable the successful completion of assigned projects.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
·A two-year diploma in Building Technology (Architectural or Building Science) from a recognized institution
- Three years related work experience and/or equivalent combination of training and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience, skills and ability in computer-aided drafting
- Sound knowledge of British Columbia Building Code and other applicable entities
- Valid and current B.C. Driver’s License (Class 5)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet multiple and competing deadlines as well as respond to time-oriented emergencies
Applicants are expected to:
- Have thorough knowledge of computer operation and software applications related to work performed
- Maintain good interpersonal skills and have good verbal and written communication skills
These are full-time, continuing positions that work 40-hours/week. These positions pay $31.28 per hour and include a comprehensive benefits package with extended health, dental, paid sick time, paid vacation time, pension plan and life insurance.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit an application (cover letter, resume, copies of relevant certificates/qualifications) via https://bit.ly/3t6AJbW. Please note that email and fax applications will not be accepted.
Successful completion of a criminal record search is a legislated requirement and will be completed upon hire.
We thank all applicants for this position, however, only those individuals under consideration will be contacted.
The Burnaby School District values inclusion and embraces diversity as a strength. Our goal is for all individuals to feel a sense of belonging in a safe, supportive and welcoming community. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including Indigenous, Black, people of colour, all genders, LGBTQ2+ and persons with disabilities.
More search results
Project Manager, Facilities
Project Manager II
BC College of Nurses & Midwives
Senior Project Manager - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc.
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Ledcor Construction, Inc.
Remote - Senior Project Manager, Cloud Enablement…