Senior Digital Business Analyst
For over 75 years, Prospera Credit Union has been a successful financial institution because of an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of our members, providing fulfilling careers for employees, and giving back to the communities we serve. Westminster Savings and Prospera Credit Union officially merged, January 1, 2020. We continue to be a purpose-driven organization, involved in our communities and a true financial partner to our local business members.
Are you known for your consultative and collaborative approach? Are you proud of the product roadmaps for digital banking you have created? We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Business Analyst to join our Surrey Corporate Office team. If you are ready to lead projects, streamline processes, and foster a culture of continuous improvement, consider this opportunity.
Make an impact. Apply today.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with all lines of business to identify digital and payments solutions to meet business needs and enhance the member experience.
- Partner with and influence third-party service providers and Fintechs to support digital transformation, innovation and enhance the member experience.
- Perform comprehensive systems analysis to determine current and future requirements for the member experience channels.
- Lead small to medium size Digital Banking and Payments projects from qualification to closing following project management guidelines, practices, methodology, and tools.
- Consult with business and technical personnel to define business problems, analyze proposed system operations, and identify risks and deliverables needed to meet business needs.
- Ensure the system functionality is validated against appropriate business acceptance criteria. Create, perform, and mentor others in UX and Design (Centric) Thinking, building member journey maps, test plans, test scenarios and test cases. Conduct system and user acceptance testing documenting results.
- Schedule and prioritize workload in partnership with management to ensure that deliverables will meet commitments to the business. On occasion, work may be necessary outside regular office hours.
- Establish a high personal standard of service, professionalism, and performance by actively participating in other duties assigned, educational seminars and training.
- Committed to upgrading technical and business analysis skills on an ongoing basis to keep current with trends in the role and industry.
- Able to represent Prospera to various credit union user groups and vendors.
What you bring:
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology (or a related discipline) or Business Administration.
- Minimum eight years related experience including software testing experience and project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) would be preferred.
- Proven delivery focus and experience with project management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact both verbally and in writing with a wide variety of people.
- Strong analytical skills supported by a logical thought process and understanding of workflow and re-engineering opportunities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an emphasis on detail and quality assurance.
- Broad knowledge of various computer programs and applications.
- Requires strong knowledge of the financial services industry including digital banking and payments concepts and environments.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, provide guidance and instruction to customers, write clearly and concisely, interact with users of varying levels of expertise as well as ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
Cultivate trusting relationships: We are local at heart, aligned in our purpose to help our members, communities, and team thrive.
Empower and enable others: We give each other the space, trust, and tools to succeed.
Lead with curiosity: We approach all circumstances with curiosity and a drive for continuous learning and improvement.
Embrace change and execute with purpose: We plan with agility, take action, and pivot to deliver results.
Thrive as One Team: We collaborate because it strengthens us.
What’s in it for you?
Inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace: All team members are valued, respected, and heard. We learn from each other’s differences, gaining strength through our people and our perspectives.
Training and Support. We set our employees up for success with training and continued support and access to resources throughout employment.
Career Advancement! We are committed to our employee’s growth and development and we want to see you soar.
Fun & Camaraderie. We care deeply about our members and our employees and we want the hours you spend with us to be fun, rewarding and sometimes lighthearted. We like to work hard, play hard, have fun and be there for each other.
Flexibility! This opportunity includes flexible work arrangements. Whether you work from head office, a branch, your home office or a coffee shop, we want your best work no matter where that is!
Show me the money! We offer competitive pay, a personalized benefits program, a generous defined contribution pension plan, and an employee incentive program.
Community Focused. At Prospera, local banking means more, and that means giving back to the communities we live, work and play in. We participate in many community-minded activities throughout the year.
Great Place to Work. We are committed to employee engagement and have achieved the Great Place to Work certification 3 years in a row.
More search results
Manager of Finance, Operations and Projects
Simon Fraser University
University of the Fraser Valley
University of the Fraser Valley
Specialized Community Services Program Project Ma…
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Aquatic Informatics - Project Manager, Implementa…