School District No. 73 (Kamloops-Thompson) is currently accepting applications for an Assistant Manager of Transportation.
As part of School District No. 73's management team, and reporting to the Director of Transportation, the School District requires a talented management professional with the ability to oversee several components of the Transportation system in a cost effective, efficient manner. The successful individual will be responsible for a wide range of issues and needs to be able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of colleagues, staff, public and regulating authorities.
- 5+ years prior experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of regulations related to school bus transportation
- Demonstrated experience delivering bus safety training programs
- Demonstrated experience delivering driver training programs
- Working knowledge of Versatrans routing software would be an asset
- NAPT Directors Level Courses or equivalent would be an asset
Applications should include, but are not limited to, a cover letter and resume and three professional references.
If you have the above qualifications, please submit written applications by 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 31, 2021
Deadline to apply: Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.