Implementation Project Manager
Here’s what you will be doing
We’re looking for a Project Manager (Implementations team) with a passion for executing projects successfully and being part of a team of engaging and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to enable our customers to use our technology to its fullest potential and in turn provide amazing guest experiences. You are extremely organized and a detail oriented go-getter who exceeds expectations through hard work, focused thinking and continuous follow through. This exciting position is focused on the success of planning and delivering system rollouts for large and multi-unit chain restaurants.
Specific duties include:
- Manage project deliverables and milestones within approved timelines and budget
- Provide weekly status reports on all projects to senior management
- Provide risk analysis and contingency plans for each project to improve project success rate
- Build detailed project plans for all large and multi-unit chain restaurants
- Conduct regular stakeholder meetings to measure the success of the project and ensure that the project is on target
- Establish and maintain relationships with 3rd party contractors/vendors
- Build and maintain project document repository to record project information and lessons learned
- Complete project charters for stakeholders to sign off on
- Manage Implementation resource calendars to ensure appropriate resources are assigned to each project
- Work closely with the Implementations Manager and Implementations Coordinators on project assignments, tasks, and roles
- Update and maintain projects using project management tools, such as Asana, and Sharepoint
- Coach and help lead project management team, including project coordinators
- Review project management processes and tools, and provide recommendations for improvements as necessary
What You Bring
- A minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience. Preferences will be given to candidates with hospitality project management experience.
- Project management certification or PMP
- Excellent time management, negotiating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, presentation and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to be creative, self-directed, innovative, results and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively and confidently at all levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management.
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement.
- Must possess strong documentation skills
- Amazing people!!
- Professional development reimbursement and training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits for employees and family
- Paid time off, flexible vacation time – plus your birthday off
- Tons of fun social events, including movie nights, fitness days (bootcamp anyone?), birthday celebrations and Friday socials
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages (bottomless lattes, coffees and hot chocolate!!)
- Opportunities to give back to our community
- Work-from-home arrangements may be available, providing the candidate is able to comply with Squirrel's Work From Home Policy (details to be provided during the interview process).
We want to grow with you:
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to
innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences!
We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas.
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
Sounds like a team you’d like to join? Please let us know why you’d be a great fit for the Implementations Project Manager role. Submit your application to email@example.com.
More search results
Business Improvement Advisor- Category Management
Project Manager Ii, Mental Health - BC Children's…
Container Unloader - Warehouse Worker | Elite Unp…
Young Guns Container Crew
ICT Project Manager II
City of Coquitlam
Sacré Davey Engineering Inc.