- Burnaby School District 41
- Job Category
- Project Management
The Burnaby School District is looking to hire a full-time FACILITIES TECHNOLOGIST. This position will be responsible for providing technical and architecture information support to ensure maintenance programs and projects adhere to applicable codes, by-laws and regulations. This position communicates between internal staff and external consultants/contractors to enable the successful completion of assigned projects.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- A two-year diploma in Building Technology (Architectural or Building Science) from a recognized institution
- Three years related work experience and/or equivalent combination of training and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience, skills and ability in computer-aided drafting
- Sound knowledge of British Columbia Building Code and other applicable entities
- Valid and current B.C. Driver’s License (Class 5)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet multiple and competing deadlines as well as respond to time-oriented emergencies
Applicants are expected to:
- Have thorough knowledge of computer operation and software applications related to work performed
- Maintain good interpersonal skills and have good verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time, continuing position that works 40-hours/week. The position pays $31.28 per hour and includes a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health and dental, paid sick and vacation, pension plan and life insurance.
Applications will only be accepted through Make A Future (https://bit.ly/3zWXYWB)
Please include your cover letter, resume, and copies of relevant certificates/qualifications with your application.
Successful completion of a criminal record search is a legislated requirement and will be completed upon hire.
We thank all applicants for this position, however, only those individuals under consideration will be contacted.
More search results
Project Manager - Mobility Management
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters
Cladding Estimator / Project Manager
MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
Senior Project Manager
Technology Project Manager
Project Manager - Sustainable Construction Consul…
E3 Eco Group Inc.