Zymeworks is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of next-generation bispecific and multifunctional biotherapeutics. Zymeworks’ suite of complementary therapeutic platforms and its fully-integrated drug development engine provide the flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop highly-differentiated product candidates.
Zymeworks is seeking a highly-motivated professional who is looking to grow their career with our company.
This position will report to a Project Manager and will be based in Vancouver, BC.
- Coordinator and administrative contact between Zymeworks departments and external collaborators. Schedules recurring meetings, organizes agendas, records and distributes minutes, ensures adherence to Gantt standards. Works with teams and other PMs to understand internal project priorities and coordinate understanding of these priorities with our external collaborators.
- Provides administrative and logistical support for journal subscription program and other internal programs as needed.
- Maintains project management templates, reviews and organizes data ensuring consistency and adherence to internal procedures across projects, functional area and departments.
- Assists Research Project Managers in the documentation, identification and scheduling of project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Oversees document formatting and control, collates data for patents and presentations and provides other document support as needed.
- Monitors entries uploaded to Electronic Laboratory Notebook to ensure compliance to corporate standards and ensure timely review and approval by scientists.
- Participates in team meetings, records meeting minutes and follows up on action items discussed during meetings.
- Coordinates Project Management and Operations departmental meetings, set agendas, record meeting minutes, document and follow up on action items.
- Assists with calendar management for the project management team.
- Acts as internal web page (wiki) subject matter expert and uses this knowledge to train and support individuals in wiki best practises (i.e. navigation, creation of new contact and general functionality.)
- Provides oversight over Wiki page and Sharepoint structure as per internal standards.
- Develops administrative procedures as needed to support project documentation and pipeline governance
- Fosters effective and collaborative working relationships with fellow employees and management.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree and a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, PM software and teleconferencing software
- Proficiency with BI tools (Tableau) would be an asset
Why Work for Us?
Zymeworks’ employees are passionate, engaged and extremely motivated to succeed. We are excited by the cutting-edge science and technology, the endless possibilities this union holds and the sheer opportunity to be a part of something big. To learn more about Zymeworks Inc. and our current openings, please visit our website at www.zymeworks.com.
We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please apply online at https://zymeworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=165. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.